WHEN SOLD OUT email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist. If there is enough interest to warrant another buy, I'll open orders again. If you wish to attend the event without purchasing the wines, email me to be added to the event!
Google employees, friends & family: As a special offer during Black History Month, I've teamed up with three amazing boutique producers to offer you a 3-pack of their wines at near cost, any proceeds will be donated to WineUnify helping to support a more diverse wine industry.
- Chris Christensen of Bodkin Wines, known for his Sauvignon Blanc!
- Theodora Lee of Theopolis Vineyards, a force of nature with big bold wines!
- Dan Glover of L'Objet Wines, known for amazing Pinot Noir!
On Feb 23 @ 5pm PST they will join us to talk about their wines, their journey and host us in a virtual tasting of one of their specially-chosen award winning wines:
- Victors Spoils Sauvignon Blanc from Bodkin Chris has made a big name for himself as the first producer of sparkling SB! Enjoy this still wine from Chris.
- 2016 Single Vineyard Pinot Noir from L'Objet Wine Enjoy Dan's elegant and velvety Pinot Noir! This is a great example of an aged Pinot.
- 2017 Theopolis Cuvee Cerise (Mourvedre, Syrah, Petit Syrah blend) a light red w/ floral notes and bright acids, bright fruit flavors of raspberries and blackberries, baking spices. Low tannins.
I'm offering Google employees, friends and family (and my tiny wine club as a courtesy while inventory is available) a special offer to purchase this 3-pack at a very special discounted price, I'm selling to you at my cost (covering wine, packaging, transport)! Any proceeds will be donated to Wine Unify.
By purchasing the wines you will be added to the calendar event to join the virtual hosted tasting with these wine makers and personalities.
Wines will be shipped in bulk and available for pickup only after Feb 4. Order deadline Feb 4, while supplies last. For free local pickup from San Mateo, CA use BHM_LOCAL_PICKUP at checkout with a note about when you'd like to pickup, schedule on Google Calendar (emcquaid@).
For those requiring shipping, sorry about the cost - I don't have shipping volume to warrant any discounts and shipping wine is ridiculously expensive. Wine club members, I won't be offering a discount on shipping for these wines as this is such an at-cost event with any unlikely proceeds going to WineUnify.