Short list below of my favorite Sonoma wineries. This page is under construction and not yet complete.
- Production: 5k cases/year
- Avg bottle price: $45
- Varietals: Italian varietals: Pinot Grigio, Super Tuscan, Barbera, Sangiovese
- Winemaking style: I believe Michael Muscardini celebrates what is most special about the grape he's working with so I haven't found a specific style that applies to all the wines.
- What makes them special: Boutique winery, sustainable farming practices, special and friendly people, amazing wines.
- My impressions: I love these wines - all of them!
- Favorite wine: Tesoro Super Tuscan but also love the Barbera, Sangiovese, Sweet Vermouth and the Pinot Grigio if I have to drink a white!
… Family Estate
- Avg bottle price:
- Winemaking style:
- What makes them special:
- My impressions:
- Favorite wine:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device