WineSkipping Winter Wine-up!
I'm excited to announce the lineup (or "wine-up"!) for my December club shipment and some special offers and features.
Social Wine Club & Community
Learn about and receive premium wines from boutique and sustainable wineries that you won't find in the stores. I travel across California to find the ones I'm most excited to share. Enjoy member engagement with complimentary virtual events (it is a "club" after all). You'll also receive the wines below retail and get savings on other events and products. For December's shipment we'll be enjoying these wines:
2010 En Tirage Blanc de Blancs Late Disgorged Sparkling Wine
- Location: Carneros, CA
- Varietal/Type: Blanc de Blancs (80% Chardonnay; 20% Pinot Noir)
- Only 300 cases of this wine were made. Made in the same style as premium vintage champagne, this En Tirage was recently selected among a panel of champagne connoisseurs that I assembled - they all thought this was an aged champagne and it placed 2nd in a blind tasting behind Dom Perignon (at $200/bottle!). This is a really special wine you'll want to revisit for the New Year! Grab another bottle from my shop!
- Location: Santa Rita Hills, CA
- Varietal/Type: 100% Pinot Noir, single vineyard farmed sustainably and SIP certified from Bentrock Vineyard
- This wine was recently voted the favorite among 38 other special wines brought by wine lovers to a tasting event I organized! I chose this wine for the club as it was a stand-out winner in this event and one that I personally really enjoy from this small producer! Grab another bottle from my shop (quantities limited)!
- Location: Sonoma County CA
- Varietal/Type: 49% Sangiovese, 23% Syrah, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 8% Petite Sirah
- Based on a members-only tasting event in October this wine was selected among a line up as the favorite! Grab an extra bottle in the shop!
Virtual Wine Tasting Parties
The whole point of a club is to interact with others and feel like part of a community, right?! That's why with each WineSkipping wine club shipment, members are invited to join a virtual party to talk about the wines in a casual setting. If you love the idea and want more, members can enjoy a 20% discount on any of my virtual private tastings.
Club members and newsletter subscribers get some pretty special discounts off wines in the bottle shop and off of Coravins. Sign up and check your email.